Friday, October 31, 2008

Baby's First Boo!

Hello Folks! Today was my very first Halloween. My day was pretty full and I'm exhausted but before I lay down I thought I'd share my day with you. The day started off at 7:00am I woke up and Mom came into my room and told me it was Halloween. She put me in my "Baby's First Boo!" T-shirt Grandma Wall gave me (with cute socks to match - of course). She snapped a few shots of me before she headed off to work.

Here we both are in our Halloween shirts. As "spooky" as the day was supposed to be we ended up just being more cute than anything. Besides that as much as I'm learning to enjoy pee-a-boo these days if you frighten me too much I'll end up crying. There's been a few occasions when that's happened already.

I spent the day with Dad like I do every Friday. I watched him pick out his Halloween costume for his work...."it's mandatory" he said. Mom never got a picture of him but that's o.k. because he went as "White Trash Shaggy" from some cartoon Scooby Doo, that I don't know about yet. Now that was about the most scary thing I saw all day! Anyways, before Dad went to work to freak out all his customers he dropped me off at Mom's office so I could trick-or-treat there. Mom said we were doing Halloween in reverse...something about me not being able to eat chocolate. So I could either give a trick or a treat. I had a basket full of candy and a belly full of tricks. As always I spit up some but no one officially got "tricked" on. Instead you can see me here flirting with the ladies at Mom's work.

Who knew two devils would go for a turtle?

After we stopped by Mom's work I went to the river to trick-or-treat there with Grandma and Grandpa Kybat's neighbors. Here I am giving away some candy.

Here we are playing in the grass on the way to visit more neighbors. It was a beautiful 70 degree day.



We stopped at cousin JoAnn and Pat's house and they insisted on giving me candy. As a thank you I offered JoAnn an opportunity to try on the top of my costume.

At the end of it all Grandma said I needed a treat for being such a good boy. I got to eat a can of mixed veggies for dinner and then she treated me with my first teething bisket! I loved it! Not as sweet mom says chocolate is, but - hey - I don't know the difference. I just had fun making a mess!




Here's some video of me eating. Hope you all had a great Halloween. I know I sure did!

1 comment:

Mary Sue said...

love alyas' first boo. he is of course the cutest turtle on the earth. cant wait to see him again. love grandma and grandpa wall.