As always Alyas is always changing! He is now babbling up a storm. We love hearing him talk to himself in the mornings before we get him out of his crib. He is the loudest however when he is tired and fussy. I'll try and get a shorter clip of him speaking to add to the blog. About two weeks ago I finally went and bought him a Johny Jump Up. There is a second hand baby store in Omaha that is awesome. All their stuff is in good shape and decently priced so we invested in yet one more baby item. We tried one out about a month and a half ago at a friends house and he figured out what to do right away so I had to get him one. I think now it is probably his most enjoyed activity. We LOVES to bounce and often times wants to do so when you holding him, on the changing table, or in the tub. Enjoy this little clip. You can see he is laughing a lot more too which is so fun!
Alyas hasn't progressed much further in the crawling arena but moves very fast needless to say. Yesterday he had his six month appointment and while Brandon was reaching for a diaper he rolled right off the examination table! Luckily Brandon was quick enough and says he pretty much caught him in mid-air! Can you believe it! The nurse screamed and Alyas of course acted like nothing happened. By the way he was 16 lbs 15oz...36% for weight and 93% for height. I had predicted my children would be long and lanky...and sure enough my predictions are proving themselves true.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Bouncing Baby Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Philly, Loved the video clip of Alyas jumping and laughing. We saw him do that yesterday in person and it was a delight. Barb, Ed and Marcella watched it over and over as did Mary Sue and I. I haven't read your blog since your first entry and got caught up today (Sun, Oct 19, '08). I thought you've done a wonderful job expressing your inner joy. It's great fun and I hope you will keep up the good work! It's especially great for a grandparent 175 miles away! Love, Bing
why can't he touch the rim on the basketball hoop yet? I thought kids could walk by now. You don't want you kids being a grown up still crawling in the floor do you?
Great video. I love the giggles! Brenna had her 1 year apt last week and she's only 16lbs 8oz. Alyas has already passed her up...she's still a little squirt.
Post a Comment