Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gag Gifts?

I finally got pictures taken of Alyas in the onsies that were gifts from our friends Chris and Melinda. Most of them make fun of Brandon in some way. They are quite creative and gave us a lot of laughs! Here they are...
The shirt says, "If you think I'm cute you should see my Dad's friend who lives in North Carolina." Here's a picture of Chris...lets take a vote. Leave your comments on who's cuter!
The next onsie has a portion of one of Brandon's papers that he wrote for school on it. Brandon sends his papers to his friends to get comments and corrections. I think Chris used a portion that he made corrections on.
Doubt we'd ever loose our kid...but just in case he's got a shirt with his home address on it!
The next one is an attempt at irony I think. We won't mention that other methods aren't always as effective either, but either way I think both of our families are very happy with the results! If you have questions just ask me in person. :^)
This one is probably the funniest. Brandon a while back was trying to set up a new gmail accound and accidently put his new address as "aquinas roles" instead of "aquinas rules!" He had a lot of people tease him for that and Brandon tried to tell everyone that they could make fun of him for a week and then that was it. Well the joke is still being made and now even Alyas is in on it!
Thanks Chris and Melinda for the neat onsies! We apprecitate the humor!

5 comments:

cmtweedt said...

This is the first time I saw your blog, and I see you have a picture of me with a mustache on it!!! What a horrible picture!

I really enjoyed reading your blog. It seems like you have a lot of the same enjoyments Melinda and I have about Carissa. You know, Alyas' independent tendencies may have to do with your style of parenting. Some spoiled children have smothering parents, and I tend to think there's a correlation.

Square Peg said...

We love Brandon's paper on the onesie! I just think that is the most unique & fitting design I've seen! - Kathy

Christy said...

these are hilarious. thanks for sharing!

Fritz said...

you forgot the shirt I bought you that says, "In 16 years I'll be a Buick owner."

Stephanie said...

Funny! Alyas is getting cuter by the day.