Outside King's College
Friday, November 20, 2009
A Visit From The Queen
Some of us were able to catch glimpses of the Queen yesterday. She was here speaking for the celebration of Cambridge's 800 year anniversary. It is a year long celebration however. My camera did a better job at viewing her than I did...I could hold it up and take snap shots, but I was a little short in the crowd to really get that good of a look. She was all decked out in an orange/peachy outfit and matching hat. I waited 45 minutes to see her for about 4 minuets until she got in a car and drove away to another area of town. I'm not sure what other opportunities I'll have to see her, so it is fun to say that I at least saw her once.
Outside King's College
Police patrolling the area....love those hats!
Some watchmen up of the King's Chapel roof...I don't think they had weapons

The Queen of England



What a royal day :^)
Outside King's College
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome Pili, thank you for sharing. She's older than I thought she was.
Post a Comment