Sunday, November 1, 2009
Alyas Has A Message
Exciting news! We are currently about 9 weeks along. Baby Wall #2 will be born here in England and will be 100% free of charge! Whoo Hoo! We are very excited about the new life developing inside in womb, and Alyas already pats my tummy when we say "baby"! We will have two ultrasounds...one between 10-14 weeks and another between 18-22 weeks I believe. We are hoping to find out the sex at the first, since we knew with Alyas at 10 weeks, but I won't set my expectations too high.
I'm definitely in full swing of first trimester symptoms...upset stomach, fatigue, sensitivity to smells, and nasal congestion (why do I always get this one?). I will admit though my "all day long sickness," although can tend to last all day, long isn't near as bad as it was with Alyas. Praise the Lord. Feeling very ill would make riding a bike all over town very difficult!
God has been so faithful to us and has provided for our family in so many ways we are confident he'll continue to do the same as we set forth into another great adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ya-hoo!!! Congratulations, guys! That is exciting news. :)
congrats!!! i hope you blog about what it's like to have a baby in england. it's so helpful for other expats! at least everything will be somewhat in your own language. :)
That is awesome news! You will have to name the baby something very British...like Neville or Clive. Guess I'm assuming it's another boy!
Post a Comment