Wednesday, April 15, 2009
He Is ONE!
Alyas finally had his First Birthday Party and his First Easter. Easter happened to fall early in March last year and this year in April so, although he is over one this was his first. Surrounded by family (both Grandparents were able to attend at the same time) and other relatives, we were all reminded of God's amazing blessing the life of Alyas. What a joy to have his laughter in our lives! He giggles now and is becoming more vocal. Today he signed "please" and I think even "more"....I knew he could do it for some time now but was just holding out. He gets more than he let's on for sure. Another first he experienced was swimming...more than getting him in the water I just wanted to see him in his cute little swim outfit. A wonderful weekend....looking forward to another wonderful year!
This was taken in the car on our way to Ames. I take of the head rest on my seat and we play to keep him from fussing...peek-a-boo, singing, patty cake, making faces and funny sounds, reading books, and of course a photo shoot!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you make Alyas's birthday cake? Adorable!
Post a Comment