Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's weekend brought a lot of snow our way. I got off work at noon because of it all! I feel bad for all my friends who work in health care in places like the hospital where a thing like a "snow day" doesn't exist! Well, I was really excited to bring Alyas out into the snow for the first time and thought I may have missed my opportunity since it was getting late in the season. He was given two suites that he already out grew (he's been wearing 12mo-18mo clothing for a while now) so I at least wanted to get some real use from his "Elmer Fud" snow suite (see previous blog for reference to this). I can't say he was overly excited about it but he didn't dislike it either. He didn't stay out too long to get cold and wet but it seemed more like he just didn't know what to do with it all. Something, luckily, told him it wasn't a good idea just to stick your face in it. I think that would have ended our time much sooner.

There is a child somewhere it that outfit!

Not "fat guy in a little coat"...." little man in a fat baby suite."

Sledding down our little front lawn hill...Alyas not so sure about the plan.

In just about any circumstance I can get some smiles out of him....he's just a happy kid.

Trying to pick up snow but his hands somehow disappeared.

He's one video I took. I think he looks like a sea turtle crawling around. His floppy, covered hands look like fins to me.

1 comment:

Christy said...

as soon as Audrey saw the first picture on this post, she said "brrrr!!" :)