Friday, January 2, 2009

Sooooo BIG!!!

I'm so excited today to have come home from work to discover my 9 month old can now throw up his arms when you ask him "Alyas, how big are you?" AND is really crawling....no more worm movements! Sure, all babies do these things, but when yours does it for the first time it is like he's the only one in the world to have ever done it! It's so amazing to see him doing new things and really understanding. It might seem weird for me to say this, but he did the "So Big" for our housemate Heidi for the first time and I'm glad! She is the one who works with him on it all the time and was bound and determined to teach him. She was watching him for an hour when Brandon had to go to work and I was coming home. She exclaimed when I walked in the door, "Philly watch this!" So cool.....and so thankful for all our housemates and them helping out with Alyas! Thanks Cole, Robbie, Matt, Heidi....(and soon to be Rebbecca)!!!

Here are a few new pics since my last post. New Years Eve the three of us went out to eat then came back home. Alyas did great and tried chocolate pudding for the first time. Boy did he LOVE that! Maybe his first Birthday cake should be filled with the stuff. Then he went to bed and Brandon and I made cosmopolitans, played a few rounds of cards, and visited with Elizabeth. We only made it till 12:30 then off to bed.

Mummmmm.....pudding!


Happy New Year!
Here he is doing "Soooo BIG!"



Really Movin' Now!

No comments: