Wow, I don't remember a weekend when I had a Christmas party every night like I did last weekend, but it sure was fun! Friday night I had my work Christmas party. It was well....a work party. What more can I say? Nice, good food, but didn't stay too late. Saturday night was the PAC house "Ugly Sweater Christmas Party." We had a great time with friends and really enjoyed all the sweaters. Brandon had to work but we took a picture before he had to leave. I even found a sweater for Alyas in some hand-me-downs. Sorry, to who ever gave me this sweater and that it ended up in the "ugly" category...it actually wasn't all that hideous; not like mine anyways. Lastly, Sunday night we ventured out into the freezing cold to a friends house for a party. He actually called it "Thanks-mas" since it was between Thanksgiving and Christmas and we ate a classical Thanksgiving meal.
Here we are the perfect little family in our sweaters. I did my hair like I used to about 14 years ago in the 80's. Can you believe I had almost forgotten how to tease my bangs?

PAC House Members

A picture of Alyas and I at "Thanks-mas 2008."

An up close picture of Alyas' shirt he wore that night...just because it is so stinking cute!

And to top it off just tonight we took Alyas to sit on Santa's lap. He did great and I think even asked him for something...maybe his two front teeth? He has yet to really show any signs of stanger anxiety and he rarely finds anything frightening, so Santa was just another amazement for him. We'll see what next year brings when he's around 1 1/2!


Merry Christmas Early!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment