Tuesday, December 2, 2008

8 Months!

Two posts in one day...well, I was sent home from work sick so I've had a little extra time on my hands. Guess they didn't want me getting my sick patients sicker. Makes sense I suppose.

Alyas just turned 8 months on the first. We are so proud of all his new things. He is a great sitter and is starting to transition to all fours from a sitting position. He's pushing up to all fours from his belling and rocking back and fourth as well; if he's lucky a little lunge will bring him a bit closer to his toys. I bet he'll be crawling by next month. Here is a shot from his 8 month birthday...the bibs were worn by his Dad...as well as probably Uncles Marty and Jeffery. I love them!


Here is a video of Alyas' first signs of comprehension. He's started giving kisses! The open mouth and slobbery kind....so sweet! To the random viewer he may not seem to pull it off here but you can see him pull Brandon's face towards him and open his mouth. He does it with more intentionality other times, but of course when the camera is rolling and others are watching you never get the same results.


And finally the video of his attempts at crawling. I think he finds the process a little frustrating.

No comments: