Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Simple Joy
I thought I would just post of of the most enjoyable aspects of Alyas lately. It seems he by now really does know who Mom and Dad are and he gets so happy to see us. Even if we just step out of the room for a few minutes, when we return he is all grins. My favorite time is when he wakes up in the mornings and is hanging out making noises in his crib...when I go in there for the first time and he sees me he gets so happy. He opens his mouth clear up and turns his head back and arches his back in excitement. Now when I pick him up he grabs my face and tries to pull it to his own. I'd like to think this is an attempt at a kiss but I know better...he's just trying to eat me. That's what he does with all the other things he loves! :^) At any rate is is a pure joy and one of my favorite things about being a Mother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think he knows who Grandma Nae is too!! :)
Post a Comment