She is growing so fast! Love it when kids start signing, it's so adorable. Hey...by the way, I noticed our name comes up on your sidebar by our blog, which I totally don't mind, but I was wondering if you could change the title to "this is our life" instead of Mc_Moments? Over the last few years I've been trying to get our last name off of the blog, just so random readers don't really know who we are. :) Thanks, Philly! Sorry we couldn't connect last time you were in town!
2 comments:
How sweet, she is precious.
She is growing so fast! Love it when kids start signing, it's so adorable. Hey...by the way, I noticed our name comes up on your sidebar by our blog, which I totally don't mind, but I was wondering if you could change the title to "this is our life" instead of Mc_Moments? Over the last few years I've been trying to get our last name off of the blog, just so random readers don't really know who we are. :) Thanks, Philly! Sorry we couldn't connect last time you were in town!
Post a Comment