Saturday, May 15, 2010

My New Gee-tar!

Thanks Mom and Dad for upgrading Alyas' guitar!

He's been fascinated with guitars for the last several weeks. I think it started when our friends from Omaha came and we visited a pub where they had live music. Alyas couldn't keep his eyes off of the guys playing the guitar. From that point he started picking up our cooking pots and strumming them like guitars and Brandon taught him the "power stance."

Alyas just got his new guitar in the mail the other day and he knew what to do with it right away! He didn't put it down all night long and is basically the only thing he's been playing with. He tried to bring it to bed, it comes to the kitchen table, and to our pot-luck dinner last night. For a while he call his guitars "gums" or drums, but now says appropriately "Geeee-tar".

I'll have to teach him some of my favorite Beatles songs now, since we are England!


POWER STANCE!








And a few other videos I had to add from earlier this week.



No comments: