Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Things

Today Alyas did two new things.

He said his first sentence! Yeah, I've been waiting for so long! Well, it was a sentence that I said that he repeated in it's entirety. He said "I eat cereal. " After a lot of praise, he then came up with on his own...

"I eat corn."
"I eat poopy."
"I eat Mama."

We have a ways to go! Ha, Ha!

The other new thing is being able to do a real summersault all by himself! Peter has been teaching him for a while using a cushion and a stair to push off from, but tonight it was a genuine summersault on the flat floor and his legs went clear over top his head and not to one side! Way to go Alyas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, I want to see a video of this.