Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello there!

So I haven't posted in a very very long time. Honestly I'm almost too busy to think. But I have overheard some funny things recently and thought I would share...who doesn't enjoy a little laugh!

At my office today:

Dr. P: As a part of your sport's physical I have to do a hernia check. Please pull down your pants.

Patient: ummm O.K.

Dr. P: you'll have to turn your head and cough

Patient: silent, looking confused

Dr. P: Do know what I'm checking for?

Patient: Tourettes syndrome?

----------------------------------------------

Dr. B: What did your cardiologist have to say at your last visit?

Patient: Yeah, that guy wanted to charge me $7,500 to do some kind of aerodynamic study on my heart! Yeah right....

----------------------------------------------

At Home:

Brandon playing the "Weird All" role while playing with Alyas. He's changing the words to a Snoop Dog song.

The original lyrics:
Rollin' down the street, smokin' indo (slang for a type of drug)
Sippin' on gin and juice
laid back
with my mind on my money and my money on my mind

Brandon's version with Alyas

Rollin' down the street playin' with playdough
Sippin' on milk and juice
laid back
with my mind on my mommy and my mommy on my mind

--------------------------------------

Great laughs amongst the craziness!

2 comments:

b said...

haha. those are hilarious! love it. thanks for sharing a little slice of your day.

The Massons said...

hey philly! didn't know you were moving to the UK! cool! i can see you two really enjoying life in europe. everyone thinks it's this quaint, hip place to be, but the reality is, it's just another different culture that's not always easy to live in. :) but there ARE so many things about it that we're really learned to appreciate. we have some friends who live in london if you'll be near there. and if you are ever in madrid, give us a ring. :)