Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy MaMa's Day!

It's Mother's Day #2 for me and currently it's 12AM! I finished cleaning up the house, checking some emails, putting stuff away, etc. after putting Alyas to bed. I now remember I uploaded these videos and just need to publish them. Alyas is growing by leaps and bounds and it's hard to keep up with documenting it all. Not that I feel like I have to catch everything but I want to b/c it goes by so fast I want to be able to look back at it someday and remember more b/c I have it recorded.

So he's picking up multiple new signs. He can now sign "all done", "bye bye", "please", "more" (some times), and "milk." With his voice he can say, or gets close to saying, "mama", "dada", "all done", "hi", and "night night". The biggest thing this last week came when he started standing on his own. He is so proud of himself...I wonder when walking in and of itself with cease to be a form of entertainment?

I'm so thankful to be a Mother...it is a blessing, a great joy, and now another great aspect of my personal sanctification! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: